Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Halloween!



So my favorite holiday has come and gone. I love Halloween! Usually I have costumes ready and planned in advanced, but this year I really have struggled being organized with anything. I found Tate's costume at Old Navy and ordered Addie's on-line. I wasn't going to dress up but last minute I put some clothes together to create some 80's rock chick. Surprisingly all the peices of my costume are clothes I wear like everyday......scary isn't it? Well I forced Matt to grab a hat and jeans and call himself a cowboy. He couldn't be the only one with out a costume!
THis was probably our funest halloween together. Tate was just old enough to enjoy it. He would go up to the doors and say, "Give me candy". That isn't exactly what I told him to say......but I geuss he figured it was just as effecttive. We had a hard time getting him to stop. Luckily by now he has forgotten about the big bag of candy we have stashed in our cubbouard. Mom and Dad haven't though!

No comments:

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...