Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Keeping the art alive!



So I rarely get to do any art anymore so I usually jump to any opportunity to do so. My sister owns a dance studio and has her yearly recital coming up. They are doing movie themes and for one of the dances they wanted the Gusteau's sign from Ratatouille. So here is what I have been trying to work on when ever I got the chance. Towards the end I sort of had to hurry up and finish. It has been really hard finding free time this last month because of sicknesses, books, Matt being out of town, Matt having to get our sprinkling system done and other dillimas. But it's done and here it its. They will be cutting around the words and picture so I didn't have to paint the whole board even though it looks unfinished.

11 comments:

Kara said...

Tasha you are amazing!! You are so talented!! It looks exactly like on the movie. And i'm assuming you painted Lightning McQueen for Tate's b-day party!! At first i was trying to figure out where you went to take pictures!! It looks awesome!! i've always wanted to draw, but i just stick to stick figures....it doesn't get much better for me!

Brandi Johns said...

I wish I had even 1/10th of your talent. You are the best artist I have ever seen, even better than the pro's! Seriously!

The Oldroyd's said...

That is really cute. What other movies did she do?

Lacey said...

i had no idea you were an artist, hello that is amazing! you do everything! even with two kids!

Laurie & Clint said...

yay for tasha. You are my inspiration

Christine said...

You are so talented! I don't know how you have any time to do that!

Jen Hallam said...

You have talent oozing from you. You go girl!

Melinda said...

Those look so great! You definitely still have your artistic touch!

Angela Wellman said...

I remember back in high school you gave me a copy of a picture of Christ that you had drawn and it was just AMAZING! You're blog is great and your kids are adorable!

RaeLynn said...

Holy cow Tasha--I honestly had NO idea you were skilled in art! Wow, I am sooo impressed. Seriously. This is a talent I wish I had!

Nagels said...

Tasha, Your art work is amazing. I totally forgot that you loved art. This is Heather(Stevens)from jr high and high school I saw your blog on Laura Zolman's. Cute family! I can't believe you have 2 kids, that's awesome. Anyway you are still as beautiful as ever, I just wanted to say hello :)
*Heather

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...