Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What you cookin?

So I had the funniest picture to take the other day, but could not find our camera. Blame it on the man of the house! So speaking of the man in the house. It is time to start to wonder about him. Usually Matt is always the one on top of things. I am always the one you can catch making silly mistakes. Not this time!
So I asked Matt to help make the kids lunch. Tate wanted chicken nuggets so I nicely told Matt to get them cookin(Can you really nicely tell a man what to do? I don't know). We the microwave had been beeping for a while telling us the food was cooked. I decided I would get the food out of the microwave. So I opened the microwave door and..... nothing was there!
"What the heck?", I thought. I turned to Matt to ask him if he even got them their food. He claimed he put it on a plate and in the microwave. I opened the microwave and informed him it was turned on, but nothing was inside.
We then searched around the kitchen for the plate of chicken nuggets. Finally I gave up and decided I would make a new plate for the kids (without Matt's help). I opened up our dish cupboard and low and behold, there was our plate of chicken nuggets.
I guess Matt got the plate out, added the chicken nuggets, put it back in the cupboard and turned on the microwave.

I guess you had to be there. I am just so happy to see Matt do something like this. I am always the one being made fun of and now it is his turn. lol

9 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

I miss matt he always keeps me laughing!

Jake and Morgan said...

Thats really funny! I guess it was just a matter of time before all his jokes came back to him!

Brandi Johns said...

HA HA HA. Who is the dumb one now MATT? Too bad it wasn't something he said, if that was a quote it would have been perfect for the list!

The Shumway Family said...

You didn't need to be there. That is dang funny!

Michelle Stott said...

That is a pretty cute story. I am glad you found the chicken nuggets.

Bethany said...

I love it when I catch Cody doing stuff like that, makes me feel better at least! Funny

Lacey said...

that is hilarious! i also love your comment about if there is really a nice way to ask/tell your husband what to do. thanks again for all of your help today!

Kara Klc said...

I always have to comment when I read a post that makes me laugh out loud. That is pretty funny.

Emily Snow said...

that is a great great story. i do stuff like that plenty. a while back, mike gave tom a bottle and he didn't finish it, so he said he put it in the fridge. well, next morning...i couldn't find it anywhere in the fridge, so i finally went to the cupboard to make a new bottle...and yep, there it was. sitting for hours in the cupboard instead of the fridge. i too, was happy to know he could pull such a stunt. i feel your enjoyment!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...