Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Addie's Blessing


These are about a month old, but I figured they should be shown. Addie was blessed the first of Nov. We had both our families and close friends there. It is so great being surrounded by such wonderful people. It was sad not having Matt's parents there, but it is nice to know they are serving the Lord on a mission in Washington. Tate really misses his Grandpa Snow, Tate is his little minnie me.

Here is a picture of Great Grandpa Ted, (my grandpa),. I love my grandpa. He is the funniest guy even when he is a bit grouchy. I am so glad that Tate and Addie have had the opportunity to meet him. I wish Addie could have met my Grandma, she was one of he neatest ladies I have ever known. In fact Addie and I are both named after her and Addie's dress was actually mine and given to me from my grandma. This is something I am glad that I have to pass down to my daughter and it gives me the great opportunity to introduce her to my grandma and the wonderful life she lived.

No comments:

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...