Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mean Mr. Tate!




Ok, so I love Tate more than anything, but he sure got in trouble this last week. Addie was crying and Matt went to make her a bottle. While Matt wasn't looking Tate got a hold of her and wasn't all that nice. Lets just say he was in his room most of the day. As for Addie, by the time I got home she was back to her happy self. I cried though when I saw the bump and scratches Tate had left on her. I think he has learned his lesson.....hopefully!

This sort of brings me back to last year around the same time, when Tate gave me a black eye by head butting me...... Tate really picks on us girls!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I think that is a pretty normal thing. Carter still isn't a big fan of Easton!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...