Sunday, January 13, 2008

World of Discovery


Addie is getting so big. She loves to look around everywhere we go. She also loves to stand. It's almost as if sitting is the uncool thing to do. She will hold onto mommies fingers and pull herself up on her toes. She hates it when I try to sit her back down. If only she would roll over or crawl, now there's something she should try.
Well I took some cute pics of her the other day and thought I would post them. Notice the bow....My sister in law taught me how to make them. I am so excited to make a huge collection of bows. Well that was my first one I completed. Just thought I'd show it off a bit. Addie makes it look a lot cuter then it is......he he he!

5 comments:

Christine said...

That is such a cute picture! And I love the bow. If I ever have a girl you'll have to teach me how to do it!

markandaubrey said...

I love those pictures! She is getting so big!

Kara Klc said...

I was so surprised to get your comment! I can't believe that you have two kids!!

Jen said...

I love the bow!! You need to show me how to make one. And your photography is beautiful too!!

Hess Fam said...

That is the cutest pic ever!!!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...