Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm a Big Boy Now!

When Tate has conquered potty training he decided he could also dress himself. These pictures were taken like a month ago when it really was cold. He would put on his snow boot (that's it) and say, "Bye, I am going to see Nick and TT" or "Bye, I am going over to Landons". Then he would run to the door or escape through the garage and run outside. I was able to catch these pics of him in action. It was so funny. He was trying really hard to get away from me and find some way out the door.
We had to put a child proof lock on or garage and backdoor now. it was sort of embarassing when I didn't see him run outside dressed....., well not dressed and a neighbor finding him. Since then he has now moved to PJ's and that is all he will ever wear.

Don't forget to notice the backward underwear!


5 comments:

Brandi Johns said...

At least he doesn't leave naked like my boys always did!

The Shumway Family said...

Those pictures are so funny! I'm so glad I called you the other day. Girls night was a lot of fun!

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so funny, he is so cute. And such a boy. Brooklynn always wants to wear her Cinderella dress. (which is her easter dress but thinks it's her cinderella dress because it is blue.) Kids are so funny.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Love it! I think that is just part of being a boy. I try to let Jaxson dress himself when we aren't going anywhere, and he comes up with some pretty good combos, too. Their idea of 'dressed' just isn't the same as ours!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

That is Hillarious!! He definetly is bringing Sexy Back with that getup. It's too Cute!

It is good to hear from you. Thanks for finding our blog. It's such a good way to keep in touch with people you don't see anymore.
We all need to get together for another girls night sometime. Your book party would be fun to see everyone, but I have a Primary Pres. Meeting the same time. But I love Usborne!! We have a ton of their books.
We will be intouch!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...