Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Catch Up......

So I have posted a little here and then, but seriously all of it's revolved around "Twilight". Can you say, "Obsessed". Well actually I have been waiting to download some pics and I finally got it taken care of. The only problem is I am behind. I will do my best to update you on our lives.

First off is Thomas the Train came to town and we just had to go see him. We went with Matt's sister and Tate's favorite cousin Austin. I wish I could say it was very enjoyable, but I just wasn't with it that day and that sort of caused me a melt down. I first realized I forgot Addie's stroller (not good if your carrying a cranky baby around). Then I realized I forgot the tickets (Hello). And then somehow we were running late and missed the train, and the weather pretty much showed how I was feeling. Luckily we still got in but there was no way we could catch another train. I felt like the worst mom ever after all of that. Well there's always next year.


Last month in May my cute brother and his wife came in town. It was so fun to see them. It was a fairly short visit which was a bummer but it was still great. On the day that they stayed with us, Tate said the funniest thing. You see there is a 10 year difference between Corey and Jen and it is sort of funny to tease them about it. Especially Corey who is getting a little older as time goes on. (Really though Corey still looks young) Anyway Corey went with my parents to my grandmas grave and Jen stayed behind. After corey had been gone for a while Tate asked Jen, "Where is your dad?". I don;t remember the exact Fraze he used but he then asked if her dad was coming back, (meaning Corey). So poor Corey is no longer my kids uncle, he is now known as Jens dad.
Well when they were over Jen and Corey brought Addie the cutest dress. They are seriously to nice. I wish i got pics of them but I kept forgetting my camera, of course. So I got one of Addie in her dress instead. Thanks for being such a great Aunt and Uncle, Corey and Jen.

Finally Tate is getting his Tonsils taken out, or in his words, "Mr Pretzels"! I don't understand where he got that from, but that's Tate for you. I feel really bad for the poor guy and I can;t wait to get it all over with. it will be July 10 so I will keep you posted. In the mean time Matt and I thought it would be really cool and gross to post a pic of his pretzels. The picture seriously doesn't even do it justice. They are pretty bad. But here you go!

Here are some other pics I never got around to adding





3 comments:

The Shumway Family said...

Cute pictures! I really want to get together too. I haven't seen your little girl and I would love to. I'll try and call you some time next week.

Emily Snow said...

oh, i am sorry tate has to get his tonsils out! yuk, that doesn't sounnd like any fun. and what is up with austin being tate's favorite cousin? honestly. ha ha. jk. we're going to have to get them to hang out more. :) the pics are cute. i have to thank you, i don't know if it was conicidence or what, but after tate was here and went potty at our house, bennion hasn't been so anti-potty training and we have been working on it. man, do we have a lot of accidents, but he doesn't want diapers, so i am in for it and have to finish this dreary task of potty training. what a pain!! he is not too good at it, i'll be honest. he is one stubborn kid. but he is still interested. and i am grateful that he is willing. so tell tate thanks for that. can't wait til its done. we really should get together though. they had fun. lets take the boat out or something.

Anonymous said...

Tasha - that picture of Addie in the dress is so cute! I hope Corey (aka my dad) and I can come out again before we move!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...