Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Catch up!

So way back around the 4th of July we went to freedom festival. It was a lot of fun. The had all these free crafts and activities for the kids. Tate's favorite was the large Python. I hope this isn't the start of some fascination with snakes. There is no way i will allow a snake to stay in the same house with me. My brother would always bring hope creepy things and keep them as pets. I still remember the snake he caught and when it got out of the cage. I was the one who found it and I also was the one who picked it up and threw it out side. Surprisingly it was never seen again! Sorry Nate if I never told you, I think I did though because I was so happy to get rid of that thing.


2 comments:

Nagels said...

Is that a real turtle?

Christine said...

That snake is HUGE! I can't believe he wasn't scared!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...