Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Coming Soon!

Recently Matt and I took a much needed vacation with his family and NO KIDS! It was so awesome. As you can see with my last couple of post I am really behind. I don't even have Easter up yet. I hope to get some pics and stories up for you by next week. Maybe sooner. I have a feeling I may get even more behind as summer gets closer. I can't believe how much we have going on. Ugh! This is why our vacation was so awesome and much needed. In the mean time I am catching up with everything that was left behind waiting to get done. So until then know their is so much more to come.



Oh ya... and I went on my first official dive in the ocean. I got to be honest, I sort of whimped out of my first dive which would have been awesome. But swimming in tunnels 100 feet sort of freaked me out. But I did I did go on the next one and i have to say that is an accomplishment for me.

2 comments:

Laurie & Clint said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip. I haven't talked to you in ages!

Lacey said...

oh my gosh i am so jealous! we miss you guys and are so glad you got to go on an awesome vacation! i can't wait to hear all about it.

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...