Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow is heading for Disneyland.

Finally I have talked Matt into going to Disneyland.  All I had to do was show him the prices and let him know that after March Tate would be all that $$$.   Matt said, "If you plan it before March we can go".  So disneyland here we come.  I am so excited.  Even though Tate keeps talking about seeing Mickey and Goofy I have to say I am the most excited of them all.  I will be sure to post some pics when we get back.  We got some great deals on tickets from ebay and I found a good deal on a hotel. Add in Matt's free gas on his work car and we are good to go. On the other hand driving that many hours with the kids may not be too fun...... Oh well, it's worth it.

7 comments:

Team Box! said...

How fun I can't wait to take bentley when he's old enough, tate will have a blast, we actually you guys will have a ton of fun too!
When are u guys going? cuz we're planning on going too within the next couple mths. without bentley of course.
About your sleep deprivation, I know how you feel, I swear I do crazy things like that too, we're still working on the sleeping thing, its awful!

Christine said...

When are you going?? I hope you guys have fun. Too bad we weren't there at the same time!

Emily Snow said...

fun! when are you guys going? sounds like a nice gettaway. hey, i meant to tell you that we sent claude a gift certificate to olive garden from you guys and us, so you can catch up with us later on that. about the sleep deprivation...can't wait for that in a couple months here. hey, we are moving! well, nothing is final until we close i guess, but hopefully it all works out. have a good trip. em

markandaubrey said...

I am so jealous. I love Disneyland and Mark hates it. Maybe we’ll have to go together someday and leave the guys at home! I can’t wait to see your pictures!

Zach and Erika said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'll be looking for your pics! Good luck and have fun! Oh, yeah, fun to see your blog!:)

Hess Fam said...

FUN TASH!!! you need to tell me how to get all of those deals for when we go. So did you buy just your disneyland tickets on ebay?? Anyways have fun and let me know when TT's shower is I don't know if you got my text or not but I will totally bring some grub, just let me know when and what!

Hess Fam said...

FUN TASH!!! you need to tell me how to get all of those deals for when we go. So did you buy just your disneyland tickets on ebay?? Anyways have fun and let me know when TT's shower is I don't know if you got my text or not but I will totally bring some grub, just let me know when and what!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...