Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Much Needed Sleep!

Graphics - Ourspace.biz at http://www.ourspace.biz/
So Since I have had Addie I have really suffered from sleep deprivation.  We have had many nights where we (Addie and I) were waking up every 2 hours, NOT SO FUN!  I have had all the symptoms of desperately needing sleep.  Some of the silly things I have done is try to force Addie's Binky in Matt's mouth, even when he kept refusing.  I tried to open a glass cup with a can opener and recently I found myself trying to put on Addie's coat before heading out the door (This was at a neighbors house and my two friends were looking at me like I was crazy).
Well Finally Addie has slept through the night, 3 nights to be exact.  The first night I wasn't able to enjoy because Tate was up all night with nightmares or something, but the other 2 nights were heaven.    I just had to share my excitment!

2 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

I know how it is not getting sleep. Gwen is finally sleeping through the night, with just one feeding (sometimes two). But I have felt like a bad mom to my two-year-old because I put him in front of the TV and go back to sleep for a while longer. Believe me, that has helped me a ton. Good luck with that, and have fun in Disneyland!

Christine said...

That is so exciting! It's hard to be too excited when they start doing that because they are still so unpredictible and you don't want to get your hopes up!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...