Friday, January 2, 2009

Anderson Christmas Party 2008

The Anderson's Christmas party is always held on Christmas Eve. We always eat dinner first which is yummy soup in a bread bowl. I love this meal. Afterwards we have a little Christmas program which includes some musical number, which were done by all the kids this year. They were all so cute!



Then of course we do our traditional nativity scene. Somehow Matt became the donkey at the Anderson's family party. Not that I didn't have a part to play in that. Also we got lucky enough to have Spiderman join us this year as one of our wise men.

As you can see Matt loved being the donkey!

After the program we eat my Aunt Leslie's famous bread pudding and then we open gifts from my parents.
Addie loved her doll grandma and grandpa gave her.

2 comments:

Jen Hallam said...

Matt, you are our favorite JackA$$. Thanks so much for coming up to see us. We loved spending time with you. I'll post pics later of all the fun!

The Maples said...

All the kids looked so adorable.

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...