Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Morning 2008

Christmas morning was awesome! Honestly if it weren't for the kids, Christmas wouldn't be half the fun. They are just so funny on Christmas Day. I am also sure if we didn't have Tate and Addie our tree would be empty underneath, because Matt and I are just not that good. Just Kidden.
Tate was obviously the most excited but surprisingly enough Addie got into it a little as well. We took more Video of Tate. So the pictures pretty much contain Addie. Maybe I will try to get a video up soon. The cutest video we got was of Tate when he gt his Spiderman underwear. He was so excited he just had to strip down and put it on. I should have known.
Tate was very appreciative of all the gifts Santa gave him. All and All Christmas was a hit!




2 comments:

The Shumway Family said...

Oh my heck Addie is so cute with that doll! So fun the other night! Lets get together soon. We are due for a girls night.

The Maples said...

Your kids are so CUTE!!!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...