Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally!

Well almost. Finally Tate lost one tooth. Tate actually lost his tooth about a week before Christmas, but forgive me for having an overload of Christmas seasons To Do's.
So who pulled the tooth? I did. The right way of course. His tooth has been REALLY loose for a while and who knows what it was hanging onto in there. I finally just asked Tate if I could pull it, he said yes and there you go. The tooth came out no problem. Tate didn't even cry. Dr. Matt has now been banned from teeth pulling and now we are waiting for tooth #2 to be ready.
Here is a picture of the handsome fellow himself. Not the best pic, but you can see there is one less tooth!

No comments:

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...