Friday, January 2, 2009

When Grandpa Ted says jump, "You better jump".

The title basically just expresses the control that Grandpa Ted has on us or at least would like to have. We love our Grandpa Ted though he is the funniest man you will ever meet. On Thanksgiving Ted gave us a list of thing we must do for him. One being decorating his door for Christmas. Supposedly where he lives they decided to have a contest on the most decked out door. I am not sure what ever happened but he defiantly had the coolest door. My mom, I and the grand kids all got together to cut out snowflakes and hand prints for the wreath on the door. I then painted a character of my Gramps with a Santa hat. All the kids made cards and here was are finishing project, minus some cards we accidentally left behind. I think grandpa loved it and the kids enjoyed their day visiting and decorating grandpa's home.

No comments:

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...