Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tate is 4!


I got very courageous when I added this picture. Especially since I have no makeup. What was I thinking?

I cannot believe how fast time flies. It is just crazy. I remember how frightened I was be a mother. I had no clue what to do with a baby. Pregnancy, I had no worries. It was when the baby was turned over to me that concerned me.
Four years later here I am with two kids I am chasing around. I am happy to say I love it and I can see the change a child brings into a persons life. To be a mother is such a rewarding blessing. It has given me opportunity to grow in ways I wouldn't be able to learn and grow otherwise. As for Tate, I could never imagine life without him. He loves having fun and is always trying to make people laugh. There are times when he tries to be funny and it just isn't funny, but I appreciate how he loves to laugh. He loves to make matt and I happy and is always concerned of he makes us mad or sad. He has so much sympathy towards people, animals and his action hero toys (lol)! I love Tate and I am so glad he broke me in to motherhood.
I hate to see him grow so fast, but look forward to the many years ahead and all the many more lessons he will teach me. Even though I feel a lot of motherhood's lessons have already involved "Patience", I have a feeling there is more lessons on patience to come. Tate will always be my precious baby boy and I love him so much.
So we went to Chucky Cheese yesterday with Tates little friend Ellie. Last minute we had to do something becuase he was so excited to turn 4. They are best buds. Well i will post pics of that event later. We also have birthday bash on Sat. with Tate's cousins. After last years mega car Birthday we decided to take it easy this year. I am even buying a cake. I am actually a little bummed because I always love the challenge. Although we still will have a theme, "Spiderman" of course!
Happy Birthday Yesterday!

No comments:

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...