Sunday, November 1, 2009

Best Friends Wedding Take Two...


So in my life I have been lucky to not have one, but two very close friends. It just so happened that both of these friends got married this year. In Sept. My longtime friends Darcy got married. We have known each other since we were 3 years old. Darcy was always the sweet and innocent one while I on the other hand just got us in trouble.

We have had so many great memories from diapers to dating and so forth. We use to think we were so funny dressing up in her parents old clothes, sneaking outside and then knocking on her front door and selling things to her parents. We always thought they had no clue who we were. Then there were the days of our art classes together. We spent most of our time in the halls... wether it was sneaking out to get our free soda's or getting kicked out of class and spending the rest of the time on the floor in the hall. Good times!

Darcy is one of the most giving people out there. She constantly is giving to everyone and is always mindful of her friends needs. Basically, she has been a better friend then I have ever been. I love her so much!


Darcy had a fun shower with that Naughy or Nice theme I like so much. I put together a cute gift basket for her.



I was so excited to be in her line and be a part of her beautiful wedding. I have to say that her wedding was lovely. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was so fun. I partied like I was in high school. Loved it! It was also nice to be surrounded by old friends and Darcy's family who I have always concidered a second faimily while growing up. I didn't realize how much I had missed them until all of the wedding events began taking place. I think this was one of my favorite weddings.



Congrats Darcy and Danny!

No comments:

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...