Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tea Party

My mom has been wanting to do a tea party with all of the granddaughters for a long time now. Finally she got it all put together and I was able to join in on the fun. My mom set up an adorable table with dolls and tea sets. Each girl had to bring a doll to join them at the tea party.




First the party started with sandwiches and cupcakes. After that all the girls got to color their own paper dolls. We then went outside and turned on some music. All of the girls danced around. It was so cute. When the dancing was done, we went back inside and my mom and I helped the girls make hats for their dolls.




The girls had a blast and are excited for next years tea party!

No comments:

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...