Sunday, November 1, 2009

My little fishies


So this summer we did lots of swimming. We had swim lessons, went swimming at local pools and our favorite... boating. Since I got so behind, I never got any of our swimming photos up.

Both Tate and Addie are in swim lessons. Tate loves it. In fact this fall we put him on the swim team. He loves it. Addie I think finally is enjoying her lessons. We are continuing them through the fall to make sure she keeps up her swimming. She loves water, but doesn't necessarily like being told what to do. Where did she get her stubbornness from?

Anyways, here are some pics from our swimming adventures this summer.







No comments:

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...