Sunday, November 1, 2009

The pumpkin patch

We made our little family outing to the pumpkin patch again this year. This is one thing I look forward to when the fall arrives. After picking out our pumpkins, we went home to carve our pumpkins. We first finished Tate and Addie's pumpkin. They had a lot of fun cleaning the pumpkin out and cooking the pumpkin seeds.




I picked out a pumpkin also for me. I wanted to attempt another 3D pumpkin. Sadly I sort of ran out of time and we took off out of town (Which was awesome). We got back on Halloween and I had to hurry and finish my pumpkin. I did it in about an hour. The whole missing eyeball came about because I kept messing up on the eye and so I finally just took it all out. Here was the final pumpkin.

1 comment:

Laurie & Clint said...

TASHA! You finally updated your blog! I'm so proud of you! Its so good to see what you guys have been up to in pictures. I love the tea party! How cute. And of course your pumpkin is insane! You crazy girl. Call me!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...