Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cousin getting married...

My cute cousin finally tied the knot in Aug. She is such a beautiful girl and I couldn't be happier for her. She was kind enough to trust me with her custom made cake topper. Her now husband collected M&M figurines and so they wanted a unique M&M wedding cake topper that they could keep and add to their collection. They looked around but couldn't find what they wanted plus the prices were outrageous so she asked me if I would be willing to make one for them. I of course said yes, but had to admit I knew nothing about making a cake topper. I just went with it and with clay I created this....




Since this cousin and her family has always been super supportive to my family I wanted to make sure I did all I could to help so my mom and I got together and hosted a shower for her. My moms camera had more pics, but here are a couple of what was taken from my camera...






Congrats Gillian and Jon!!!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Oh my... YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!! Seriously, I don't think there's anything you probably can't do. Way to go! You should seriously be so proud of yourself for all you've accomplished and all your creativity!

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...