Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Paul McCartney Concert


For those of you who have known me for years I have always been a huge Beatle's fan. The best part was my dad is who introduced me to them and he is a fan as well. In 8th or 9th grade my dad surprised me and took me to the Ringo Starr and His All Star Band Concert. This was such an awesome night. My dad even snuck in his video camera and we got some video before someone came to worn us no videos allowed. I have the best dad.

Later in life my dad continued to surprise me by taking me to several different Beatle Tribute Band concerts. A few years ago I took my dad to the Oldiesfest which was also a great time.

Well when I heard Paul McCartney was coming I had to take my dad. I was starting to get it all planned when my dad, the great guy he is, had the same idea. We ended up each buying our own tickets so that we could get better seating and I took him out to dinner. I was in heaven at the concert. It was absolutely amazing.




No comments:

To be continued.... continues

So it has been almost two years since I stopped mid sentence of my last post and write, "to be continued". So let's get back t...